There is a new tab (DBMT Schedule) in Defrag.NSF so you can now schedule and configure the DBMT with a simple to use UI. No trial and error of command line settings.
The steps to deploy are simple:
- Disable any compact, updall and DBMT program documents you have.
- If DBMT is running tell it to quit.
- Get Defrag.NSF Version 3 from here, and install as per the instructions.
- Go to the DBMT Schedule tab.
- Set your schedule and then let the DBMT and Defrag.NSF do the rest.
I hope you enjoy this nice new feature.