Would you like to streamline your server's Domino database maintenance, utilising an automated, seamless multi-process workflow that can be scheduled from a one-stop control panel?
Too much to ask?
Nope! That's exactly what the Domino Optimizer gives you when it runs it's scheduled maintenance. The following maintenance all happen in an automated and sequenced flow.
Control when the database maintenance occurs, what happens and when, via a daily scheduler.
1. Enable Document Compression
2. Enable LZ1 Compression
3. Enable Design Compression
4. Ignore Overwrite Freespace
5. DAOS enable databases based on Template or Directory Path
6. Implement DAOS attachment separation
7. Automatically monitor DAOS synchronization
8. Pull the views from the database
9. Update views
10. Reorganize folders
11. Merge full-text indexes
12. Purge deletion stubs
13. Expire soft deleted entries
14. Update unread lists
15. Ensure that critical views are created for failover
16 .Compact the databases
17. Update the ODS if required
18. Defragment the databases using Defrag.NSF, the World's Best built for Domino defrag engine
19. Backup the databases with your choice of options
20. Provide an on-demand Health Report
Check it all out and get a FREE 30 Day Trial -> https://www.preemptive.com.au/optimizer