Imagine if DBMT had a comprehensive UI with advanced, integrated scheduling options, an automatic selection criteria based on user configuration, optimisation of the DBMT, all fully integrated with the Domino Administrator client.
Defrag.NSF+ has all this and much. much more, in fact all of the features listed below are Free to use and integrated in Defrag.NSF+ Version 11.
- A GUI for DBMT
- A daily scheduler for DBMT
- Easily optimise DBMT by allowing it to avoid compacting databases without a specified amount of free space
- DBMTautomatically skip recently processed databases
- DBMT automatically skip databases in a specific directory, for example why continuously process potentially thousands of roaming files on a busy mail server
- Automatic enabling of database features like document compression, attachment compression and design compression
- Automatic enabling of DAOS on databases that match a template and then move the attachments into the DAOS repository
- Automatic enabling of Notes Index separation on databases that match a template or directory path
- Maintenance performed on System databases with the tick of a checkbox
- Easily scheduled automatic DAOS catalog synchronisation.
This release also includes for Free:
A Health Check report on your server with recommendations on how to improve performance
Comprehensive analysis of performance-sapping fragmentation that may exist in your Domino databases
This is just the Free Stuff, our fully licensed version unleashes Defrag.NSF+ including with multiple intelligent defrag options and is fully supported.