One of the first things we suggest you do when you install the Domino Database Optimizer is run a Health Check and below is a typical example of what we find.
These screenshot shows a selection of some of the less than optimal results revealed on a Domino 9.0.1 server during the initial DDO Health Check.
A simple button click in DDO will activate the optimizations with no further administrator effort.
Then on schedule, DDO performs tasks according to the administrator's configuration for:
- DBMT automation/Compact/Updall
- Database properties settings
- Automatic DAOS checking and enablement
- NSF files defragging
- Perform an automatic Domino restart and perform System Database maintenance/compacts run
- NIF enablement/View Optimization
- Backup time reduction
- Minimise server I/O and improve performance for the entire system
It's ridiculously simple to do, so why not get a trial from here