Change list for build 1.22:
- It is now possible to select multiple databases for defrag/compact/fixup from the action bar
- This version of Defrag.NSF now support R6, R7 and R8
- The by Ratio view has been renamed to "Health Index"
- Fixed a problem that can occur where the Technical Settings document takes up a large amount of the screen
- You can now request that Compact be run before Defrag
- Additional logging appears on the screen after a Defrag showing the time taken to perform the operation.
- New Uninstall option
You can get a trial copy form here